What items are returnable?
- Items that are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags still intact. Items that have not been used or damaged.
- Original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receiving parcel.
What items are non-refundable?
- Personalised items are NOT eligible for return or exchange (unless faulty)
- Approved items will either be replaced, repaired or refunded with a store credit. You will be notified by email what the result of your return application is.
- Free gifts, promotional items, warehouse sale or anything that has been personalised.
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The cost of return depends on the way you choose to send back the product to one of our production and logistics centers in Europe. For further details, please contact our customer service.
How do I return?
- In order to make a return, please contact our customer services at [email protected]
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/replacement.
- Once we approve the return, you’ll receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days. Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank policies.
- In the rare and unfortunate event that your purchase is deemed faulty a full refund will apply. The item will be assesd once we receive it.
- We have the right to repair or replace the faulty garment if the fault is minor. (I.e Loose buttons, incorrect monogramming).