– Items can be return if they are not embroidered and that are unworn, unwashed, and undamaged and paper tags are in original condition and 14 days period after delivery has not expired.
– Original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
– Items must be returned within 10 days of receiving parcel.
– All monogrammed with initials, pajamas, sample sales and also products in the “Sale” section are final and cannot be exchanged or returned. Robes purchased in a physical store are also non-refundable. Pre-ordered goods, custom items (like the lenght choice) are not returnable, as they are being produced, only upon the customer’s order is made in e-shop.
– Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
– Make sure that the item is unworn, unwashed, and undamaged and paper tags are in original condition and 14 days period after delivery has not expired. 2.
– Contact our Customer Care via email@example.com to get returns shipping address.
– Pack your order in original MJrever package and sent it to us via any trackable and insured service of your choice, at your expense.
– Let us know the tracking number. It’s necessary to proceed to return.
– Please allow 14 days for your refund. We’ll send an email once the item(s) have been received and your refund has been processed.
– If you’ve received a damaged or wrong item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the damage/wrong item and your order number. We’ll take care of it.
– We have the right to repair or replace the faulty garment if the fault is minor. The items warranty period is 2 years.Request / complaint for You can submit the services purchased on our website to the State Consumer Protection Agency Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail email@example.com, phone 8 5 262 67 51, fax (8 5) 279 1466, website www.vvtat.lt), as well as the State Consumer Rights Protection Service territorial units in counties or fill in an application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ ‘.(I.e Loose buttons, incorrect monogramming).