– Items can be return if they are not pajamas, robes and are not embroidered and that are unworn, unwashed, and undamaged and paper tags are in original condition and 14 days period after delivery has not expired.
– Original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
– Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving parcel.
– All sales of sale items and monogrammed with initials items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned.
– Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
– Make sure that the item is unworn, unwashed, and undamaged and paper tags are in original condition and 14 days period after delivery has not expired. 2.
– Contact our Customer Care via firstname.lastname@example.org to get returns shipping address.
– Pack your order in original MJrever package and sent it to us via any trackable and insured service of your choice, at your expense.
– Let us know the tracking number. It’s necessary to proceed to return.
– Please allow 2-3 weeks for your refund. We’ll send an email once the item(s) have been received and your refund has been processed.
– If you’ve received a damaged or wrong item, contact us at email@example.com with a photo of the damage/wrong item and your order number. We’ll take care of it.
– We have the right to repair or replace the faulty garment if the fault is minor. (I.e Loose buttons, incorrect monogramming).