Bridgette long black satin robe
A show-stopping style icon, the Bridgette black full-length silk robe makes a statement. As an iconic indoor look, this is statement-making luxury.
Note: the fabric may stain. Be careful wearing it, especially with bright underwears or on bright furniture. We suggest to washing it only with the same color clothes. Be aware that dark clothing utilizes dark dyes that can be especially difficult to remove.
– The initials are embroidered with a professional machine;
– Lightweight fabric; (30% silk; 70%polyester)
– Bathrobe has pockets;
– Fabric belt is attached;
– THE Robe IS DECORATED WITH BLACK PIPING AND EMBROIDERED WITH YOUR INITIALS;
– Robe is one size (S–L: chest 82-114cm, hips 103-120 cm, length 120 cm). Model is 174 tall.
Robe is one size (S–L: chest 82-114cm, hips 103-120 cm, length 120 cm). Model is 174 tall.
fabric and care
- WE RECOMMEND DRY CLEANING OR HAND WASHING THIS ITEM IN 30 DEGREE WATER WITH A SPECIALIST SILK DETERGENT. HAND WASHING OF ARTIFICIAL SILK FABRIC IS CARRIED OUT CAREFULLY. NEVER RUB, TWIST MATERIAL;
- DO NOT BLEACH;
- HANG-DRY YOUR PAJAMA TO AVOID CREASING. OPT FOR A STEAMER INSTEAD OF THE IRON TO AVOID ANY DAMAGE.
- COOL IRONING. SET THE IRON TO BE EITHER ON A DELICATE OR SILK SETTING, OR THE LOWEST SETTING IF THERE IS NO SPECIFIC SETTINGS FOR SILK. ALWAYS IRON THE BACKSIDE. REGULAR IRONING HELPS PRESERVE THE NATURAL SHEEN OF SILK AND MAY EXTEND SHELF LIFE OF SILK CONSIDERABLY.